Provides a broad range of services to nonhuman primate researchers, intellectual and technical expertise, and instrumentation for multiplex analysis of proteins in disease.
Designed to provide nonhuman primate researchers with resources for integrating analyses of microbial community structure and host-microbe interactions in health and disease.
Visit NHLBI Center for Fetal Monkey Gene Transfer for Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases
Provides extensive outreach, training to investigators and their staff, and develops new techniques and methodologies each year that are shared with the greater research community.
Laboratories and an inhalation exposure facility that is setting the standards for research in respiratory health. Research using nonhuman primate models of lung disease may be conducted by independent investigators with the assistance of CNPRC Research Cores.
UC Davis Centers and Institutes
- Center for Comparative Medicine
- Center for Comparative Respiratory Biology and Medicine
- Center for Health and the Environment
- Center for Molecular and Genomic Imaging
- Center for Neuroscience
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC)
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Genome Center
- Institute for Regenerative Cures
- M.I.N.D. Institute
- West Coast Metabolomics Center
UC Davis Cores and Resources