|Kindergarten — Third Grade
- Introduction to the CNPRC
- What is a primate? What kinds of primates are there?
- Do monkeys talk?
- How do we keep the monkeys happy and active at the primate center?
- Do you want a monkey for a pet?
- How is our health similar to a monkey's?
- Interactive Time: Stations (Activity Book provided)
- What are Primates?
- Do monkeys talk, play and learn?
- Ultrasounds and X-rays
- Monkey fun and games
- Careers in Science and Medicine
- Lung health
- Healthy nutrition for you and the monkeys
- Art: Make a Life-sized Chimpanzee, puzzle
- Chimps and Tools: fish for "termites" from mounds
- Selection of books for adults to read to interested children